There are a lot of neat tools out there designed to help with content distribution or delivery. Some of them we already knew, some we discovered while making Push Monkey. Here’s a list of what we use and what we found interesting:
- Buffer – a great tool to create a publishing schedule for all you want to post. Be it a tweet, something on the internet, your posts, you just add it to Buffer and it gets added to your predefined rules.
- Outbrain – lets you grow your audience by distributing your content on other sites. They currently claim to have over 300 premium publishers.
- Content BLVD – A marketplace where brands and media partners can meet.
- GaggleAmp – lets you empower your employees, partners and customers to share your social media
- OneLoad (formerly TubeMogul) – tool for distributing video content.
- Thunderclap – It’a great “crowdspeaking” tool for amplifying your voice or reach when you have a cause or a message that needs to be seen/heard.
- Desktop Push Notifications – If a relevant part of your readers are using Macs, then you can enable them to subscribe to your site via notifications sent directly to their desktop. Check out Push Monkey if you run on WordPress.
What did we miss?
Know of any other cool tools for distributing content? Let us know in the comments!