Accordingly, to Datanyze.com, currently, more than 770,000 sites are using WIX.com. For the uninitiated, with drag-and-drop integrations, plugging in content and media is easier than ever, giving the user the freedom to create the kind of site they want. Wix offers hundreds of pre-made templates to choose from, or if they wish to, a blank model is available for those designers who are familiar with HTML and want complete control over their vision.
We get this a lot. How do we add web push from push monkey to our WIX site? Well, the answer is quite simple!
To add Push notification code to your Wix site:
1. Sign into Wix.com and click My Account.
2. From My Account, click Manage Website.
3. Next, to your domain, click Manage.
4. Under Manage Website in the left sidebar, Click on Tracking & Analytics.
5. Click on New Tool button.
6. Add your push notification script in snippet area and give a proper name to it. You should add code to all pages and in Head only.
7. Click Apply.
Your Wix site should now be live with Web Push Notifications from Push Monkey!