Starting today you can download and install the Push Monkey plugin directly from WordPress.
We have already started work on the next features. Our main focus is adding tools and options that will allow both the publisher and the reader to tailor their experience with delivering/receiving push notifications.
More simply put, we want to make this a useful and simple experience for both groups.
Here’s what you can do with version 1.0:
- Granular Filtering – You can select which post categories send push notifications as easy as you can say ba-na-na. No spam around here!
- Custom Branded – Push Monkey is fully white-label. Your reader don’t get to see any crazy bananas from us. Your logo, your text, your rules!
- Custom Notifications – Want to announce a cool new resource or freebie or deal to your readers without writing a post? No sweat. You can send a custom message directly from the dashboard.
- Statistics – The plugin provides essential usage and engagement data so you can create the best experience for your subscribers.
- Export data – Need to backup or use the statistics and plugin data? There’s an exporting monkey just for that.
We’re really excited and impressed with the results that our clients have had so far and we will share info and insights in the near future.
Here’s what you need to do to get Push Monkey running on your website:
1. Download and install the Push Monkey plugin from WordPress
2. Sign up for an account at GetPushMonkey.com
3. When you receive the activation key, just insert it in the plugin and you’re good to go.