If you own a restaurant, bar, bakery, coffee shop, etc. and are interested in new ways to enhance the way you engage and communicate with your clients, then you might want to check out Safari Push Notifications.
In short, you can enable your Mac readers to subscribe to your website and receive notifications on their desktop when you publish new content.
If we have piqued your interest but you’re still not sure how to leverage Safari Push Notifications, we’ve made a list below to give you some examples:
- Send out the menu of the day
- Announce the new menus or season menus if applicable
- Write when specific cookies, donuts or pastries are fresh out of the oven
- Send a push announcing a special event
- Send a push whenever you have an unexpected opening for an event that was fully booked.
- Announce the daily party or cocktail just before everyone leaves from work
- Send a push whenever a new item or cake or drink is added to the menu
- Send a push when the shop goes on holiday and especially when back from holiday
Safari Push Notifications are a great and direct way to engage with interested customers that visit your venues. Enable them for your website today with Push Monkey for WordPress.